Nerd Alert: My 2017 Business Book List

Business, Personal

1. JULIE FERNEAU

March 1st, 2017 at 2:59 pm

This list ROCKS!! I’ve read a handful of them and have added the rest to my list to read. Thank you for making this list – I’m always looking for great recommendations !

2. michelle@magnoliaandgrace.com

March 1st, 2017 at 3:36 pm

Ah, I’m so glad you love it! I love a good book so much I can’t keep it to myself 😉

3. JULIE FERNEAU

March 1st, 2017 at 2:59 pm

4. Judith Soule

March 1st, 2017 at 3:29 pm

I literally talk about the same thing on my blog, I’ve doing a monthly business book as well and it’s been awesome! This month’s book for me is Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert!

5. michelle@magnoliaandgrace.com

March 1st, 2017 at 3:36 pm

Big Magic is so good – I got so much inspiration from it! I hope you love it!

6. Megan Hampson

March 1st, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Hi! I would love to join you for this book club! That sounds like a great list! I think I may have to go back and read the two I missed, as well. I would also recommend Getting to Yes. I’m currently reading it and it’s really great. It’s not specifically for businesses, but it’s about negotiation, which I’m realizing applies to pretty much every area of life. I would love to know more details about the book club.

Thanks!
    Megan

7. michelle@magnoliaandgrace.com

March 4th, 2017 at 6:37 am

Hey Megan! I will definitely add that to my list – I’m always looking for new books! Why don’t you send me an email at hello@magnoliaandgrace.com, and we can talk more about the book club! XO

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

My little sister got married and we wrapped up the last of the Moulden weddings with a bang! See the details of this memorable event!

Let's tackle one of the biggest wedding planning decisions: How to build your guest list! Your guest list affects almost every detail of the event!

Romantic and moody wedding inspiration smackdab in the middle of a Magnolia Farm in Raleigh, North Carolina is what my dreams are made of.

peruse a few of our favorite planning posts

VALLEY BROOK COUNTRY CLUB WEDDING

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BUILDING YOUR WEDDING GUEST LIST

ROMANTIC & MOODY WEDDING INSPIRATION

read the post

read the post

read the post

Stunning wedding
experiences

start here

join the magnolia & grace newsletter

Join the M&G Newsletter for encouragement and marriage advice in your inbox!