Launch Day: Magnolia & Grace Events Branding

Business

1. Samantha Murphy

February 15th, 2017 at 1:40 am

So very excited for you!!!! Everything looks amazing, but not a surprise since your work always looks above and beyond! Best of luck and if I happen to hear of someone out there planning an event I’ll send them your way! Hoping you and Jordan are loving your new city!

-Sam Murphy

2. michelle@magnoliaandgrace.com

February 15th, 2017 at 1:44 am

Thank you so much, Sam!! Hope all is well!

3. Kirstin Sfara

February 15th, 2017 at 3:13 am

Michelle,
    Congratulations on the launch of your business! The heart behind your company is pouring out of this gorgeous site! You’re going to give so many couples the perfect start to their marriages. Happy Valentine’s Day!

4. michelle@magnoliaandgrace.com

February 15th, 2017 at 3:33 am

Thank you so much!! That means the world to me. Happy Valentine’s Day!

5. Karen Turnbull

February 15th, 2017 at 4:58 am

Congratulations! Everything is perfect! So excited to see Magnolia & Grace take flight! You and your amazing energy are going to impact so many people! I can’t think of a better person to help bring dreams to life! I can definitely feel the love!

6. michelle@magnoliaandgrace.com

February 15th, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Thank you! So excited to see where this next venture leads!

7. Rebecca Aguie

February 15th, 2017 at 7:24 pm

This website looks marvelous ! I enjoyed getting to know a little more about you . Super excited for you.

Warmest Regards,
    Rebecca

8. michelle@magnoliaandgrace.com

February 16th, 2017 at 1:55 am

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to grab coffee! XO

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

My little sister got married and we wrapped up the last of the Moulden weddings with a bang! See the details of this memorable event!

Let's tackle one of the biggest wedding planning decisions: How to build your guest list! Your guest list affects almost every detail of the event!

Romantic and moody wedding inspiration smackdab in the middle of a Magnolia Farm in Raleigh, North Carolina is what my dreams are made of.

peruse a few of our favorite planning posts

VALLEY BROOK COUNTRY CLUB WEDDING

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BUILDING YOUR WEDDING GUEST LIST

ROMANTIC & MOODY WEDDING INSPIRATION

read the post

read the post

read the post

Stunning wedding
experiences

start here

join the magnolia & grace newsletter

Join the M&G Newsletter for encouragement and marriage advice in your inbox!